Friday, September 16, 2011

Living In the Present

I always feel a sense of renewal and rededication when these challenges start up.  It becomes a “New Year's resolution"… again.  Sometimes it's hard to get motivated or we feel defeated because we haven’t hit some personal goals.  I say live in the present – forget about what is holding you back and start today.  Achieve your goals.  Don’t let another day go by.  Become your very best self.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the life that is waiting for us."

Make today the day you begin your own personal well-being journey. 
I've started my rededication to achieving my goals and look forward to the life that is waiting for me.

See you along the way on this Deseret Mutual wellness journey and HAPPY NEW YEAR – who says it has to be on January 1!
Donna McReavy, Manager of Customer Service and Enrollment

No comments:

Post a Comment